Make sure you have your device plugged in, and be sure to back up your maps since it will return your MCPE to new as it was deleted and downloaded from the device.
If you want to use iTunes again download the newest version of it and drag and drop the iTunes.exe into the WinRAR or any other file/zip viewer. Then export the Apple Mobile Device Support.msi and install this new version(Uninstall the old version first).
- iFunBox, iExplorer or Syncios
- iPhone Configuration Utility
- iTunes (12.0.1 or under)
- WinRAR or any File or ZIP Viewer
- Go to iTunes and get a version of MCPE that you are using currently. Once you get it, drag it from the iTunes apps, to your desktop and it should be a .IPA file.
- Now download a texture pack from the site and extract it into a folder from a ZIP.
- After that, drag and drop the .IPA into the WinRAR or any other file/zip viewer. Once there open ‘Payload’ and then go to minecraftpe.app.
- Now copy and paste all the texture files you want into the minecraftpe.app and copy and replace all. Now close (you may or may not need to save).
- After that, drag and drop the iTunes.exe(12.0.1 or under) into the WinRAR or any other file/zip viewer. Export the Apple Mobile Device Support.msi and install it (Uninstall newer version first if existing).
- Now get the iPhoneConfiguration Utility and install that. Now drag the .IPA into the ‘Applications’ top area in the running app.
- Now go into ‘Devices’ and go to the applications tab and uninstall MCPE and reinstall it.